Please read carefully as these policies have been updated for 2023, including:
- Press Release Policy
- Social Media
- Interview Policy
- Video, Photography and Audio Recording
- Live Coverage
- Presentation Slides and Poster Release
- Media List
Press Release Policy
Press releases that feature data or events involving the LALCA should include the full name of the meeting, specifically: IASLC 2023 Latin America Conference on Lung Cancer hosted by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer. Further, we respectfully request that the release include the official conference hashtag: #LALCA23. To learn more, please visit www.iaslc.org.
Social Media Policy
Organizations may use social media to disseminate news and information regarding abstracts being presented at the LALCA. Please use the IASLC's Latin America Conference hashtag, #LALCA23 in any social media posts. Members of the media are permitted to photograph and transmit/share on any social media platform any presentation's slides without approval from the presenter and/or the IASLC unless explicitly forbidden. However, authors retain the copyright to their full slide presentations and all copyright laws apply to the reproduction, distribution and/or publication of slides. Representatives from academic institutions are permitted to share slides.
Media organizations filming a large amount of video content must contact the IASLC in advance [email protected] and must meet the following requirements:
- All filming must take place in one designated spot (contact the IASLC for that location).
- No filming of sessions is allowed.
- All filming must be done in front of backdrop which includes any of the below linked images of the IASLC logo. This may be co-branded to have your logo as well, as long as the IASLC logo is visible in the final footage.
- IASLC Logo 1(Download)
- All filming must include the official name of the conference “IASLC 2023 Latin America Conference on Lung Cancer” in the questions asked of the interviewees, and acknowledgement must be given to the fact that the interview was conducted at LALCA.
- Any footage placed on your website must include a reference to the IASLC Latin America Conference on Lung Cancer.
- If possible, you may also include the conference hashtag: #LALCA23
Video, Photography and Audit Recording Policy
Photography, videotaping and audio recording are allowed for news coverage only in the following areas/events:
- IASLC designated locations
- Recording in common areas requires permission and/or an IASLC staff escort
Live Coverage Policy
We welcome the coverage of the event. Please contact us ahead of time to arrange this. An authorized representative of any press vehicle requiring electrical service or external cabling must be available to coordinate logistical detailed with the IASLC. Live coverage is restricted to designated areas or an area approved by IASLC staff and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Presentation Slides and Poster Release Policy
All presentation slides including audio or video recordings as well as the electronic poster files will be released in the virtual meeting within 24 hours after the presentation. Presentation copyrights are held by presenters. Requests to use copyrighted presentation materials should be cleared with the appropriate presenter.
Media List Policy
The IASLC does not release media lists for the IASLC Latin America Conference on Lung Cancer.