LALCA 2023 COVID-19 Attendance Guidelines
LALCA 2023 will be hosted as an in-person meeting in Montevideo, Uruguay at the Radisson Hotel Montevideo Victoria Plaza. The health and safety of all our stakeholders are of the utmost importance. Although we are excited to welcome you to LALCA 2023, all necessary precautions will be taken to ensure a safe environment throughout the Conference. The following measures will be put in place to achieve this commitment (applicable to all staff, delegates, exhibitors, sponsors, and guests):
IASLC recommends that all in-person attendees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the time of the Conference. Fully vaccinated refers to completing the approved first 2 vaccines, as per the guidelines of their country of residence. IASLC will, however, not require proof of vaccination prior or during the Conference.
Masks and Face Coverings
Masks will be encouraged to be worn at LALCA 2023.
By registering to attend, you agree that:
- You will not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
- If during your attendance you develop any COVID-19 symptoms, you will immediately:
- Comply with all local/national government restrictions; and
- Inform the LALCA 2023 Conference Secretariat by email (lalca2023–[email protected]).
IASLC and their suppliers will in their best effort, provide a safe environment to meet. It is expected that all participants will follow the measures to help reduce the risk.
Please note: There will be no on-site testing facility available at LALCA 2023.
New COVID-19 Entry Requirements For Entering Uruguay
- Vaccinated travelers with proof of vaccination do not require COVID-19 testing prior to entering Uruguay.
- Unvaccinated travelers require a negative PCR or antigen test within 72 hours before initiating travel.
- Unvaccinated travelers who have had COVID-19 within the last 90 days (from date of last positive test) and not less than 10 days before date of boarding must show proof of positive COVID-19 test.
- Proof of health insurance for the duration of your stay is required for all foreign travelers entering Uruguay.
More information on Uruguay entry requirements can be found on the following websites: